Another solid deal at Plugin Boutique, this time from Solid State Logic with the Native Essentials Bundle, packing the Native Channel Strip and the Native BUScompressor 2 in a single wrap. So strip your channels for this twofer channel console bundle, up for grabs at 89% off, bringing the asking price down from $500 to only $55! This deal runs until May 1st, so get it while it is in your reach!
Combining the Native Channel Strip and the BUScompressor 2, this bundle is a winner on every count. Designed to fit snugly on any channel, these two plugins are a sure way to boost the quality of sound prancing from your monitors.
Channel Strip 2 emulates the SSL 9000K large-format console, containing the classic 4-band parametric EQ, filter, compressor, and expander/gate configuration, needing no introduction. To bend the plugin to your will, you can switch between the legendary E-series and G-series EQ profiles. Its main features tell the tale of an all-round solid plugin:
- Based on SSL’s legendary console channel strip designs
- 4-band parametric EQ, switchable between E- and G-Series tonal characteristics
- Variable highpass and lowpass filters
- Customizable signal flow routing lets you choose how to order the processors
- Simple but powerful Ratio, Threshold, Release, and Fast Attack controls
- Soft ratio compression keeps dynamic character intact while evening out peaks
- Sidechain processing for frequency-dependent compression applications
- Natural-sounding gate/expander with smooth release response
- Integrates with SSL 360 and is controllable from UC1 and UF8 hardware
The Native Bus Compressor 2 is a digital re-creation of the legendary bus compressor, again needing no introduction. Celebrated for its awesome glue, few bus compressors stick like the SSL G-Series. A simplified UI and loads of flex, the BUScompressor 2 boasts features not found on the original hardware, including dry/wet signal blending for parallel processing and a sidechain highpass filter to reduce low-end pumping. Put the shine on your mixes with SSL’s legendary Bus Compressor. Another solid set of features:
- THE legendary glue & punch maker updated for 2021
- Revered for its ability to “glue together” a mix
- Retains dynamic character of a mix even at higher ratios
- NEW Attack, Release and Compression Ratios
- Dry/wet parallel processing control and sidechain highpass filter
- Integrates with SSL 360 and is controllable from 360-enabled hardware surfaces such as the UC1 and UF8
Until May 1st, you can have this for a nickel and a penny compared to its normal asking price. Meant for the beginning professional or enthusiast, this is a perfect set of devices to go on every and any channel! Note that you need an iLok account for this, but otherwise you’re good to go with the usual system requirements. Here’s one to instantly grab and bag!
The SSL Native Essentials Bundle is 89% off at Plugin Boutique until May 1st!