With the musical world ever-expansive, and its technology ever-evolving, transient shaping has gained a lot of worth in today’s DAW environment. No decent music producer these days could ever live without a proper transient shaper. And luck might have it that there’s such a thing as PluginBoutique, where Transient Shaper from Softube is currently on offer until May 1st, hitting it no less than 88% off from its normal list price of about $90! That means snatching it for only $10!
Useful for much more than just drums and percussion, the dual-band operation embedded in Transient Shaper is the perfect tool to meticulously sculpt “any” sound or signal that might need it to fit snugly into your production. With selectable crossover frequency, Clip and Punch control, Transient Shaper can be deployed for a wide range of fixes. Whether to put sparkles on your trebles, shoe-shine on your vocals or roundness on your toms, Softube’s Transient Shaper is specifically designed to munch the task and spit it back out the way you want and need it.
This plugin has been around for a while, having already been trialled, tested and approved by many professionals and enthusiasts alike. Its worth is not in question and currently, neither is its price. Its age only makes it more experienced, since development at Softube’s camp is always ongoing.
Tested in the most recent versions of Pro Tools, Logic Pro, Cubase, Live, Studio One, Digital Performer, Reaper and Sonar, Transient Shaper should work in most other 64-bit VST/VST3, AU or AAX compatible hosts as well. Do mind the requirements for your system:
- Mac OS X 10.13 up to OS 12 (older OS versions will not work) (64-bit only).
- Windows 10 (older Windows versions may work but are not tested) (Windows 11 Pending) (64-bit only).
- Mac: Intel Core i3 / i5 / i7 / Xeon – Full Apple silicon support (M1 or higher).
- Windows: Intel Core i3 / i5 / i7 / Xeon / AMD Quad-Core or newer.
- Screen resolution 1280×800 or larger.
- Supported sample rates: 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 176.4 and 192 kHz, in both mono and stereo.
- 8 GB RAM or more is recommended, as well as at least 8 GB hard disk space for installation
- A Softube account is required to register and install the software.
- An iLok account is required for authorisation of the software.
- Internet access for downloading installer and managing licenses.
- iLok generation 2 and up, if using a physical iLok dongle (iLok dongle is not a requirement).
If your system says “all’s good!”, break out the tenner, head over to the mighty Boutique and grab this on your way back out!
Transient Shaper from Softube is 88% off at PluginBoutique until May 1st!