Until the end of November, Plugin Boutique is offering all customers a choice of 5 free gifts, and the good thing is that you can also return for extra purchases to claim extra gifts. The gifts that are up for grabs are iZotope AudioLens app, Cherry Audio CA2600, zPlane deCoda LE, and Melda’s MReverbMB, ProducerTech 2-month subscription
iZotope – Audiolens
Compare audio – The lens that listens
The new Audiolens desktop app makes track referencing and comparison easy by analyzing audio from any streaming platform or audio source. Play your chosen audio through the selected output of your device and the application will collect data on key sonic characteristics, helping you to visualize, compare, and match your favourite reference tracks and sounds.
Simply reference from streaming – Straight from the source
Save time by capturing the analysis from Audiolens as a reference track so that you can use it in mixing and mastering without the need for downloading media files or setting up tedious audio routing setups. Integrate seamlessly with iZotope plug-ins Ozone 10 and Neutron 4 where you can match to your references and fine-tune your sound using the AI Assistants.
Use with Ozone 10 – Match any master
Audiolens will automatically populate saved referenced targets to your Ozone 10 Target Library so you can visualize how your master stacks up to your chosen reference. Run the AI-powered Master Assistant to match the tone, dynamics, and width profiles of the desired track to your own master, and dial in additional adjustments using the Assistant View.
*Current Ozone 10 owners should make sure they are on the very latest version of their product. New users can download a 10-day free trial of Ozone 10 here.
Use with Neutron 4 – Intelligent mixing, faster
Audiolens will automatically populate saved reference targets to your Neutron 4 Target Library where they will be analyzed by Neutron’s Assistant. You can then quickly match characteristics within the mix of your own track, whether that’s adding some thump to your bass, crisping up your snare, or making hi-hats sizzle. Further customize your sound by using the Assistant View to dial in your mix elements.
*Current Neutron 4 owners should make sure they are on the very latest version of their product. New users can download a 10-day free trial of Neutron 4 here.
Target Library – Save your faves
Save the tonal data of your references to your Audiolens Target Library to build a personal catalog of reference track data that you can access anytime. Name your tracks so you can quickly find the sounds you want to match and compare tonal balance profiles with ease. The Target Library talks to Ozone 10 and Neutron 4, automatically populating your references to those plug-ins if you have them.
- Mac: macOS Big Sur (11.7.x) — macOS Monterey (12.5.x)*
- Windows: Windows 10 — Windows 11
*Supported on Intel Macs & Apple silicon Macs in Rosetta 2 and native.
Referencing workflow and target library operates with the following products:
- Ozone Elements (Version from Nov. 23, 2022 onwards), Ozone 10 Standard and Advanced
- Neutron Elements, Neutron 4
Cherry Audio – CA2600
The Cherry Audio CA2600 Synthesizer is a powerful, self-contained duophonic synthesizer inspired by the groundbreaking ARP 2600 synthesizer. Every aspect of the original, from the quirky oscillator waves to the powerful ladder filter, to the external audio input and preamp section was modelled with tremendous precision.
Though it features similar functionality, it’s been thoughtfully updated for increased flexibility – with semi-normalled patch cabling, integrated effects, and no hidden windows or menus in the audio path, CA2600 delivers an unprecedented hands-on, “everything right in front of you, right now!,” vintage synthesis experience like no other.
Wildly flexible, capable of chunky basses, cutting leads, super-creative external audio processing, absolutely insane effects, and so much more, we believe you’ll find CA2600 to be the finest 2600 emulation ever created.
- Every aspect precisely modelled in exact detail.
- 300+ of presets.
- Monophonic and duophonic voice modes.
- Vintage-correct multi-mode filter with 12db and 24db slope.
- Integrated, fully CV-controllable distortion, reverb, and delay with sync.
- Sidechain audio input for external signal processing.
- Flexible CV Routing.
- Multiple voice assign modes.
- Advanced patch cabling with unlimited multis per jack, “quick patch” for rapid multiple destination routing, and click and drag movement of multiple connections.
- Additional LFO with six waveforms and tempo sync.
- Voltage Processors section with additional VCA and a 1/2-step quantizer.
- Selectable blue, grey, or black/orange colour schemes.
- Full MIDI control.
- Full DAW automation for all controls.
- CA2600 is available in AU, VST, VST3, AAX, and standalone formats.
Zplane dCoda LE
Learn and analyze any song with deCoda LE
Using deCoda LE is as simple as adding your favourite song and letting deCoda LE help you figure it out and practice it. Inspired and informed by those working in the music and recording industry, deCoda LE was designed from the ground up for the purpose of helping you learn new songs effortlessly.
deCoda is developed by zplane. zplane technologies are used to make many of the biggest hits in the world.
- Find a song’s key and tempo with the help of advanced algorithms
- Automatic song structure detection helps you find intro, verse, chorus, etc
- Learn to play songs section by section with flexible looping options
- Transpose parts or the entire track to a different key that suits you better
- Change tempo without changing the pitch to help learn and practice fast sections
- Plug in your instrument and play along through your favourite VST/AU plugins
MReverbMB extends the possibilities well beyond that of standard quality reverbs by allowing you to process up to six distinct bands simultaneously. This reverb plugin can provide everything from extremely realistic halls to unbelievable effects. Engage your distinct originality with this reverb.
- Dual user interface – the plugin is not only extremely versatile but also quick and easy-to-use thanks to 2 graphical user interfaces. First, there is a simple default one with several predefined modes, but just a few controls, which lets you start quickly and easily without any knowledge. All you need to do is choose what you want and use a few knobs. And the plugins also has an advanced mode, which provides all the extreme features the plugin offers.
- Spatial positioning system – using a simple view you can easily drag the sound source and MReverbMB will set all required parameters to make it sound like it is in the specified room and position.
- Fully adjustable 3-band equalizer you can use to control the sound of the reverberation signal, hence the room sound. Each band can be configured to 7 different filter types, has harmonic control and much more.
- Fully algorithmic and true stereo reverb – it does not need separate plate, hall, and room algorithms. Instead it has a huge set of intuitive parameters that allow you to easily emulate any given reverb characteristic. Anything from small rooms to extremely large halls with almost infinite reverb tails…
- 1-6 fully configurable independent bands built on 3 perfectly transparent crossover algorithms (analogue, linear-phase and hybrid) with fully adjustable limits and input gains. Includes peak meters for all bands and the master.
- Continuously adjustable oscillator shape – every oscillator in Melda Production plugins is defined by a mix of predefined oscillator shapes, custom waveforms edited using the MeldaProduction Envelope System (MES), step-sequencer and several methods for algorithmic postprocessing. It is the most advanced approach for defining oscillator shapes.
- 4 global modulators – in each instance you can have up to 4 fully-featured modulators that can modulate any set of parameters including other modulators! In this way you can make the sound move in time, be less static and more interesting. Each modulator works as LFO, follower, midi/audio triggered ADSR envelopes, a pitch detector or even a combination.
- Integrated tube saturation gives the sound a great vintage analogue feel.
- Full randomization – using a single button you can generate completely new settings. By clicking the button you can walk through the billions of possible settings and find the best one for you! And if that’s too much, you can just hold ctrl and MReverbMB will only slightly modify existing settings.
- Extremely advanced and easy-to-use user interface – Melda Production products are always designed to enhance the workflow. You can easily change all values, fine-tune each control in multiple ways. Easy orientation in a standardized GUI, textual editing and smooth visualization with almost unlimited zooming are standard in all of Melda Production’s plugins. Moreover, these plugins are the world’s first (and still the only ones), which support resizable and stylable GUI’s.
- Automatic synchronization to host tempo – every oscillator and modulator in the plugin can automatically synchronize to the host providing as natural a sound as possible while not offending other tracks.
- MIDI controllers with MIDI learn – you can map any parameter to any MIDI controller or MIDI keyboard and control it real time or record and automate it.
- Very fast, optimized for SSE and SSE2 processors.
- Global preset management and online preset exchange – using a title button you can save your settings (which are shared on the computer) so you can easily access these in other songs. Moreover, all plugins can automatically share your presets and download presets of other users from Melda Production servers (if this feature is enabled).
- Fully automatable.
Producertech – 2 Month Subscription
Producertech’s online music production Academy is the perfect place for any budding producer to get their music-making journey off the ground, or someone with production experience already to take their skills to the next level. With a wide range of beginner and advanced level courses on a multitude of music software, as well as all of the main areas of production, all made by professional artists and certified instructors, along with a huge amount of supporting materials like samples, software projects, quizzes and more, there’s no better way to learn to produce high-quality music from the comfort of your own home!
As well as 500+ hours of tutorials, becoming a Producertech member also provides access to a private community space where members can share their music, engage with other members and tutors on the forum and access the wealth of bonus weekly content made just for members, which includes live streams, tutorials, downloads, assignments and lots more!
- 500+ hours of tutorials
- Access to the private community forum
- Weekly bonus content
- Regular giveaways