Yes, you heard that right, a completely FREE drum kit in a neat little plugin called Drum One by NeoVST, containing about 80MB of drums with options to tweak them into your projects. No need to hurry but the download link is just a few clicks away so might as well have an instant go at it!
Drum One uses a Lite version of the Supreme Drums Engine, according to NeoVST designed to output a high-quality set of drum sounds, neatly sown to fit musicians and producers. The hits are neatly sorted in common groupings, and a control panel lets you tweak input and output signal, dynamic range, reverb, and also contains a way of controlling the transient. It is so easy to use that you’ll often opt to grab it in those moments when things just need to get done smoothly and swiftly. The sounds are more than decent and the amount of control and flexibility exceeds need in most situations.
Please follow these instructions, just to prevent any hassle along the plugin’s travel from the developer’s camp into your DAW:
- The plugin is provided as a 64Bit VST3 plugin under Windows System and 64Bit Audiounit Plugin under OSX System.
- Just copy and paste the whole Plugin/folder into your plugin folder
- Default VST3 folder under Windows System should be C:\Program Files\Common Files\VST3
- Default Audiounit folder under OSX should be /Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/Components
- There is a password to extract the file. The password will be a capital letter. It will be the first letter for the product on the left-most shown below.
User opinion is also highly regarded by the developer, and users are so given a say in the further development of this plugin. Have a neat feature you would like to see added or upgraded? Just tell them and chances are they will get it done! With that said, play them loud!
Drum One from NeoVST is an utterly, totally FREE drum kit plugin!