Plugin Boutique’s latest freebie with any purchase is, in fact, four freebies! But you can only get one at a time so four separate purchases will be necessary to get them all. Choose from Eventide Quadravox, D16 Drumazon, Reason Lite Rack Plugin, or Mastering the Mix ANIMATE for free when you make your purchase.
Plugin Boutique has a lot of great deals on at the moment for Black Friday so just pick a few that suit you and buy them one purchase at a time to double the value with these free plugins!
How It Works:
- Make sure you have a registered Plugin Boutique account. If you do not have an account, you can create one HERE.
- Add any paid-for product to your basket (This offer is not valid on free products).
- Select one free gift from the choice of four and complete checkout.
- Don’t use Virtual Cash or a coupon for the FULL amount of the transaction. (Any amount less than 100% is still OK though!)
- If you already own Eventide Quadravox, D16 Group Drumazon, Mastering the Mix ANIMATE or Reason Rack Plugin, we are unable to offer an alternative product.
- You cannot exchange your copy of Eventide Quadravox, D16 Group Drumazon, Mastering the Mix ANIMATE or Reason Rack Plugin for another product.
- You cannot resell your copy of Eventide Quadravox, D16 Group Drumazon, Mastering the Mix ANIMATE or Reason Rack Plugin.
- Each customer is eligible to claim 1 x copy of Eventide Quadravox, D16 Group Drumazon, Mastering the Mix ANIMATE or Reason Rack Plugin.
Quadravox is a unique composition tool designed to inspire songwriting, stack harmonies, widen instruments and offers creative innovative rhythmic sequences. With Quadravox, you can take any incoming tones, including drums, and generate up to four voices based on the chosen key and timing interval. It’s optimized for multiple instances so your tracks can interact with each other by way of beautiful harmonies and groovy sequences.
Quadravox controls are intuitive, allowing you to quickly adjust parameters or type in values. Each of the four voices can be independently manipulated by level, panning, delay time with feedback, and pitch, including the type of musical interval. The effect can even be sync’d to your DAW tempo for killer, melodic, rhythmic delays.
Whether you are an electronic musician, singer/songwriter or guitarist, Quadravox has got you covered with more than 60 presets to breathe new life into your musical ideas.
- Unique Notation Grid presents pitches on a traditional music staff with a quantized grid for placing notes over time allowing for a more musical programming experience. Color and brightness indicate pan and level for each voice
- Optimized for multiple instances and works great on monophonic synths, guitar and vocals
- MixLock keeps the wet/dry mix of the effect static as you scroll through presets or user-defined snapshots. KeyLock does the same for the Key and Scale
- Randomize function randomizes an amount of micro pitch shift resulting in simulation of natural character for each of the 4 voices
- Pitch-tracking ‘off’ mode allows it to shine on polyphonic and rhythmic sounds
Drumazon synthesis emulates all the sounds of the original 9O9. All the instruments are synthesized in exactly the same way as the original. All the nuances and detail of the original are captured perfectly. In addition, all Drumazon instruments have enhanced controls. This extra functionality allows the user to adjust the sounds further than on the original unit. This opens up a whole new world of sound creation.
- True emulation of each individual module
- Scaled knob ranges: small modifications offer deep tone variations.
- DSP-exclusive controls of modules’ sound
- User-defined routing preferences
- Mutes/solos for each instrument (affect triggerring not just the signal)
- Fully controllable via MidiCC
- Quick midiCC assignation with MidiLearn function
- Multiple sequencing options:
- External mode (note mode)
- Internal sequencer (pattern mode) with 3 submodes
- External mode:
- MIDI map equivalent with the classic drum machine’s map
- MIDI tune and velocity controls instruments’ levels and tunes
- Internal sequencer:
- 8 banks with 12 patterns per bank
- Each pattern up to 16 steps of length
- Each pattern defined with one of four available measures
- Each step can be defined normal or flamed and accented or not
- Shuffle mode
- Flam mode
- Tap mode
- Chain mode
- Shuffle, Flam and TotalAccent values defined globally and per pattern
- Scale function and intelligent Rescale (automatically stretches pattern to the chosen measure)
- Tweakable randomizer (module-specific, step-specific and chance)
- Patterns import/export via super simple xml files
- Tempo Sync to internal clock (30-303 BPM +-0.1) or to host
- Individual presets per instrument with a preset manager to easy control
Reason Lite Rack Plugin
Introducing the Reason Lite Rack Plugin, the lightweight, streamlined Plugin that includes 19 Reason devices to provide everything you need to create amazing music. Simply load it up in your favourite DAW and start making music!
Turn to Reason when you want to focus on the fun parts of serious music-making. Freely connect and combine the 19 included devices to get the sounds your music needs—or just spend some time exploring and experimenting.
Which devices are included?
- MIDI Out Device
- Scream4 Distortion
- RV7000 Reverb
- DDL-1 Delay
- CF-101 Chorus / Flanger
- MClass EQ
- MClass Comp
- MClass Limiter
- MClass Stereo
- Scales & Chords
- Spider CV
- Spider Audio
- Line Mixer
Mastering the Mix ANIMATE
ANIMATE helps you inject life into your mixes in a precise, versatile and colourful way. With four different movement modes, each with individual frequency assignments and mid/side functionality, you’ll get your music jumping out of the speakers precisely how you want.