This month, Plugin Boutique is offering a choice of Zplane’s Decoda LE and Melda Productions MReverbMB for FREE with any purchase!
Zplane Decoda LE (£17 value)
Learn and analyze any song with deCoda LE
Using deCoda LE is as simple as adding your favourite song and letting deCoda LE help you figure it out and practice it. Inspired and informed by those working in the music and recording industry, deCoda LE was designed from the ground up for the purpose of helping you learn new songs effortlessly.
- Find a song’s key and tempo with the help of advanced algorithms
- Automatic song structure detection helps you find intro, verse, chorus, etc
- Learn to play songs section by section with flexible looping options
- Transpose parts or the entire track to a different key that suits you better
- Change tempo without changing the pitch to help learn and practice fast sections
- Plug in your instrument and play along through your favourite VST/AU plugins
- Includes a special version of IK Multimedia’s AmpliTube 4 with four extra amp models
Melda Production MReverbMB (£41 value)
MReverbMB extends the possibilities well beyond that of standard quality reverbs by allowing you to process up to six distinct bands simultaneously. This reverb plugin can provide everything from extremely realistic halls to unbelievable effects. Engage your distinct originality with this reverb.
- Dual user interface – the plugin is not only extremely versatile but also quick and easy-to-use thanks to 2 graphical user interfaces. First, there is a simple default one with several predefined modes, but just a few controls, which lets you start quickly and easily without any knowledge. All you need to do is choose what you want and use a few knobs. And the plugins also has an advanced mode, which provides all the extreme features the plugin offers.
- Spatial positioning system – using a simple view you can easily drag the sound source and MReverbMB will set all required parameters to make it sound like it is in the specified room and position.
- Fully adjustable 3-band equalizer you can use to control the sound of the reverberation signal, hence the room sound. Each band can be configured to 7 different filter types, has harmonic control and much more.
- Fully algorithmic and true stereo reverb – it does not need separate plate, hall, and room algorithms. Instead it has a huge set of intuitive parameters that allow you to easily emulate any given reverb characteristic. Anything from small rooms to extremely large halls with almost infinite reverb tails…
- 1-6 fully configurable independent bands built on 3 perfectly transparent crossover algorithms (analogue, linear-phase and hybrid) with fully adjustable limits and input gains. Includes peak meters for all bands and the master.
- Continuously adjustable oscillator shape – every oscillator in Melda Production plugins is defined by a mix of predefined oscillator shapes, custom waveforms edited using the MeldaProduction Envelope System (MES), step-sequencer and several methods for algorithmic postprocessing. It is the most advanced approach for defining oscillator shapes.
- 4 global modulators – in each instance you can have up to 4 fully-featured modulators that can modulate any set of parameters including other modulators! In this way you can make the sound move in time, be less static and more interesting. Each modulator works as LFO, follower, midi/audio triggered ADSR envelopes, a pitch detector or even a combination.
- Integrated tube saturation gives the sound a great vintage analogue feel.
- Full randomization – using a single button you can generate completely new settings. By clicking the button you can walk through the billions of possible settings and find the best one for you! And if that’s too much, you can just hold ctrl and MReverbMB will only slightly modify existing settings.
- Extremely advanced and easy-to-use user interface – Melda Production products are always designed to enhance the workflow. You can easily change all values, fine-tune each control in multiple ways. Easy orientation in a standardized GUI, textual editing and smooth visualization with almost unlimited zooming are standard in all of Melda Production’s plugins. Moreover, these plugins are the world’s first (and still the only ones), which support resizable and stylable GUI’s.
- Automatic synchronization to host tempo – every oscillator and modulator in the plugin can automatically synchronize to the host providing as natural a sound as possible while not offending other tracks.
- MIDI controllers with MIDI learn – you can map any parameter to any MIDI controller or MIDI keyboard and control it real time or record and automate it.
- Very fast, optimized for SSE and SSE2 processors.
- Global preset management and online preset exchange – using a title button you can save your settings (which are shared on the computer) so you can easily access these in other songs. Moreover, all plugins can automatically share your presets and download presets of other users from Melda Production servers (if this feature is enabled).
- Fully automatable.
Choose between Zplane DeCoda LE & Melda MReverbMB – FREE with any purchase this month at Plugin Boutique.