Giants of the virtual instrument industry, Arturia, have just released another classic synth emulation with an intro price. The OB-Xa V is a recreation of the classic Oberheim OB-Xa with extra features to bring it into the modern age… whilst still maintaining that classic flavor.
It is available with an introductory price-tag of €149, going up to €199 on June 9th. For those who already own Arturia plugins, there are personalized offers made available when logged into your account.
“The OB-Xa V takes the immense analog power of the fat, aggressive sounding OB-Xa from the 80s charts to the modern era. Faithful to the sound of the original and supercharged with new features, OB-Xa V will take you for a wild sonic ride.”
- Stereo spread with left/right offsets on oscillator, filter, and LFO parameters
- Modulation matrix
- More flexibility on the LFO for easy modulation
- Up to 16 voice polyphony
- Innovative voice detuning
- On-board effects: delay, chorus, reverb, phaser, flanger, compressor, overdrive, multimode filter, and bitcrusher
- Oscillators’ continuous X-Mod modulation (cross modulation)
- Oscillators’ (1, 2, and noise) mix in filter section for rich sound sources
- 4 Function Generators
- Sleek design for great visual experience of your sound
- Seamless preset selection with the visual browser
- Over 400 presets
- Individual voice panning
- Extension panel includes Mod Matrix, four Function Generators, and 3 busses with 9 effects each
The OB-Xa V is available with an intro price from the Arturia website.