Many of you will have already heard of Audio Plugin Guy, and we are happy to have recently partnered up with them. Now, we are even happier to announce a limited time exclusive from them. Because only until February 4th, you get a sizzling 73% off Transgressor 2 from Boz Digital Labs with coupon code APGTransgressor2021.
As a transient shaper plugin, Transgressor 2 sticks out like a sore thumb. Not because it isn’t good, but because it is so much more than just a transient shaper. In short, if transients had transients, you could easily shape them with this plugin.
With its two four-band equalizers with three bands to each EQ section, variable frequency-selection and gain for each band, and three selectable filter-types, it sets a new standard in transient shaping, allowing to EQ attack and sustain separately and lets you dial in precise low, mids and high frequencies on each. Where other EQ plugins change both sustain and decay when the transient is processed, you always have to compromise whether the EQ is placed before or after the transient editing. This plugin takes away the compromise by splitting the equation. Additionally, you can use this plugin with an external sidechain to adjust the EQ and sustain of any instrument triggered by another.
Its main features:
- Hybrid transient designer with two 3-band equalizers with selectable slopes
- Gain controls let you boost or eliminate transients and sustain independently
- Mix knob lets you adjust wet/dry signal
- Adjustable transient detector lets you control sensitivity, eliminate false triggers from bleed
- Internal or external sidechain control of detector
- Sidechain EQ lets you dial in the frequencies that trigger the detector
- Three sidechain modes with “listen” feature to monitor sidechain signal
- Retrigger controls time between triggered events
- A/B bank comparison
- Factory presets to get you started
Transgressor 2 is available for Windows XP and up and MacOS 10.5 and up, in 32 and 64 bits VST2, VST3, AU, and AAX Native formats, and RTAS Native in 32 bit only.
Take advantage of this exclusive offer, and buy Transgressor 2 for $110 less than its normal price; that’s only $39! Just head over to their shop, add Transgressor to your cart and at checkout, enter code APGTransgressor2021 to have the price reduced to $39.
If you’re not convinced yet, download their demo and find out for yourself what this powerful transient- and resonance-shaper can do for you. But let’s just say, we are still to meet someone who owns this and is not satisfied, even with its regular price-tag, which let’s be honest, isn’t cheap for a good reason.
Audio Plugin Guy gives you 73% off Transgressor 2 from Boz Digital Labs until February 4th.
Leave a Reply