Martinic’s AX73 Synth is now available for 50% off, with a price of just $59.00 (normally $119.00). This offer won’t last forever, so make sure to take advantage of it before May 9th. The AX73 Synth is a powerful and versatile instrument, perfect for creating unique sounds and textures. Martinic’s AX73 synth plugin is a faithful recreation of the classic 80s Akai analog synth, with a few modern touches. You get an easy-to-use preset editor and a suite of FX including compression, chorus, phaser, flanger, reverb, delay, distortion, and an EQ section.
But this isn’t just a sample library. Martinic specializes in precise circuit modeling and emulation, and this synth is the perfect example of that. It functions as an exact replica of the components used to make the original AX73 synth keyboard, but with modern computing capabilities to lift the limitations of the original.
In short, it’s a super synth, capable of incredible sound creation. Here’s what you get:
- Two VCOs per layer with waveshapes like saw, triangle, square, sine and pulse width assignable when using any waveshape, plus a sub oscillator and pink noise generator per layer.
- Filter per layer (LP/BP/HP) with self-oscillating capability and filter slope of 6, 12, or 24 dB per octave, plus OWFM feature to modulate the VCF frequency using the oscillator frequency.
- Stack or split upper and lower layers to create unique and complex patches, up to 24 voices of polyphony, quadrupling the original six, plus keyboard allocation round-robin feature and MIDI split mode to allow two MIDI channels to play the upper and lower layers.
- Four DADSR Envelope Generators per layer (one hardwired to VCA level), four LFOs per layer and modulation destinations like VCO, VCF, VCA level, PWM, Resonance, OWFM, Pan.
- LFO shapes like saw up/down, triangle, square, random, parabola up/down, sine, plus envelopes can be inverted for falling pitch and filter effects, and step function on LFOs acts like sample-and-hold operation over traditional waveshapes.
- Retrigger modes on LFOs and Envelopes including Legato, Poly and other options, plus poly/dual/unison keyboard assign modes with variable detune, mono mode with low/high/last note priority and solo/poly portamento with adjustable time.
- Arpeggiator per layer with variable rate and hold function, modes like order, up, down, incl, excl, rise, fall, random, shuffle, improv, chord, cycle arp playback through octaves, sync to DAW tempo and choose gate length.
So if you’re looking for a faithful recreation of the classic 80s Akai analog synth, with modern touches and incredible sound creation capabilities, Martinic’s AX73 synth plugin is your answer. But hurry, this offer expires on May 9th!