Waves have announced the surprise release of a brand new voice-controlled synth and vocal effects processor, OVox.
OVox is powered by Waves Organic ReSynthesis® (ORS) technology, which takes vocal signal and breaks it down to its core elements. It then re-synthesizes these elements to create the new vocal sound.
- Voice-controlled synth and vocal FX processor
- Powered by Waves Organic ReSynthesis® technology
- Plugin or standalone app: no DAW necessary
- Create anything from innovative pitch/tune, harmonizing and arpeggiation to classic vocoder & talkbox effects
- Automatic Note Mapper to trigger chords, harmonies or scales from your vocal tracks
- Built-in 8-voice synth with dual high-resolution synth engines
- 9 customizable LFOs/Sequencer, ADSR and ORS modulators
- 6 modulatable FX: AutoPan, Chorus, Comp, Delay, Distortion, Reverb
- Fully modulatable 4-band EQ
- Packed with hundreds of presets
OVox is available with an intro price of $69.99 (reg. $149). End date currently unknown.